To allow for fast and easy data submission we would ask you to fill in the metadata sheet provided (here) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting data can only be done if the data has been generated in concordance with local animal wealthfare regulations.
- We can time-gate submissions, until the original manuscript is published your images will be invisible, or we can make the images available directly (please let us know when submitting your data).
- Either individual images can be submitted, or whole data sets can be uploaded to Zenodo, when submitting entire datasets please specify what representative images should be uploaded (please indicate on the metadata file).
- All images will be placed under creative commons licence.
- Don’t forget to include the DOI of the original manuscript, so we can cite your work and enhance your visibility.